I fell in love with baby Lucia at first glance. She’s part Italian, I’m part Italian, together we will always be family. Her parents are amazing and wonderful and she is a fiesty little peanut! She loves to be swaddled, which benefited well for our photo shoot! Most babies don’t like when I constrict them, but she would just fall right asleep! She is adorable and her eyes pretty much speak to you. Just see for yourself!
sent from Heaven
Double the Blessings
Twice the Love.”
A couple weeks ago I was blessed to photograph not one, but two newborn baby girls! I was so thrilled as this was my very first shoot with twins! Georgia & Amalia, it’s pretty incredible how different these two little ones actually look, from their hair, to their eyes, to their skin tone! And boy oh boy, let me tell you, after just spending a few short hours with both of them, they already have some incredible personalities! Mom & Dad are in for a treat with these two girls and might I add, they are super lucky too!
I have to say, to date, this was my favorite photo shoot yet! I had the privilege of capturing little Ellie turning 1! She is simply adorable and so is her big brother! Can I just mention also, how fantastic her mom is? She put in so much effort to make Ellie’s one year photos very special and different from anyone I’ve ever seen. I would have to say in my experience, 60% of a good photo is the equipment you use and a good eye for capturing the moment, but the other 40% is all the work that goes into behind the scenes. I can only do so much when it comes to props and backdrops, especially since I don’t have my own photo studio. So it helps TREMENDOUSLY, when the parents help out. I am great at capturing other peoples visions, but I unfortunately can’t afford to buy all the stuff needed to create every vision. (I really wish I could) So for all my future clients, take notes from Ellie’s mom! If you want your photos to turn out like these, then invest in a few props to make it special for you little one! You won’t be disappointed! See for yourself!
Hey Jude, don’t make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.
Are you singing along yet? This will forever be what pops into my head whenever I see baby Jude and believe me, I will see him a lot! He is my newest neighbor and son to one of my best friends. He is perfect in every single way, and although his mom has never been a big fan of The Beatles, she may have to be soon.
I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Jude in the hospital the day after he was born, let me tell you all, he was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! In every single way… from his perfectly circular head to his perfect skin tone! All the girls were swooning over this little one and he was only a day old! Well, it’s easy to see and you will see for yourself, this little man is going to be a heart breaker! (not if his mom has anything to do with it of course!) This is a post I could definitely ramble on and on about because this entire family means the world to me. I will spare you all the rambling and get you to the good stuff. I just have to say, Katie, Dom, Jude, & Lucy, I love you all very much and couldn’t be more happy for you! Baby Jude, you have no idea what you mean to this family and to me. XO!